Last month on Presser Foot it was stenciling month. I learned about using freezer paper to make stencils, and was dying to try it out. Then the kids were invited to wear bug costumes to a Primary activity. I thought instead of making a costume, I could stencil a t-shirt with a bug. So I used this great tutorial and free stencils from here, and ended up with these fun t-shirts.
Caleb picked a scorpion because Mutt Williams is scared of scorpions in his Indiana Jones 2 Wii game, and I am not sure why Parker picked the beetle. It was very easy to make, and definitely a project to try again with something other than bugs.
4 comments:
Those turned out really well!
Awesome!
Where did you get the images? I want to try this too . . . it's on the list of "cool things to do someday."
Wow, those turned out AWESOME!!!
OK, am I sleep deprived?
I just saw the link to where you got the drawings. Very cool.
Post a Comment