 |
| He likes the camera! |
Spencer stayed inside today, but reached out to grab the snow whenever the door opened. He also ate the snow that came in with the kids.
We had some fresh powder today. Usually I make the kids do their homework before they play, but the snow was just too tempting to me. I knew it would be dark before they finished homework, so I let them go out and play before they did their homework. We live in a place where it snows a lot, and I want my children to love the snow as much as I do or at least have the chance to like it. I figure if you don't ever play in it, you will never learn to love it. I am surprised by all the people I meet that have lived here their whole lives and hate the snow. I wished I was in the mountains skiing, but I had fun shoveling and watching the kids play.
 |
| Caleb built a little fort to avoid the camera |
One of my favorite sights is beautiful, white, undisturbed snow. Today I decided another favorite sight is snow in my backyard that has been played in by these three kids! They had a blast.
 |
| Happy face after playing outside |
We have had so much cold weather this month, and poor air quality that the kids have been stuck inside. It was warmer today (about 30 degrees) and the snow helped to clear the air. It was pretty crazy tonight trying to get everything done, but I think it was worth it to let the kids play in the snow.
1 comment:
Good call, Mom. They will probably remember today.
Post a Comment