I wanted to take some new family pictures, as well as some individual photos of the kids. I let Keith know, and he suggested we just take some at home. He set up a sheet against our large toy shelf, and we had a great photo shoot. Here are a few of my favorite pictures. Feel free to skip this post if you do not want to see tons of photos. I think we took about 250 photos, and it was hard to narrow them down. I was so happy with how they turned out. These were taken in November 2012.
3 comments:
They are great!
Was Parker singing "All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth" this last month? Cute pictures, cute family and kiddos and thanks for sharing :)
I love these. So fun to see them. As always we wish we were closer. I forgot to ask if the stocking cookies made it to you whole and not too stale? I have kind of been on a huge cookie baking kick lately and thought it would be fun to share.
Post a Comment