Saturday, January 12, 2013

Christmas 2012

Enjoying stockings while we wait for Alyssa to wake up
 We had a wonderful Christmas day.  We spent the day at home. 
The Tree
 We have the kids take turn opening their presents. 
It took Spencer a few minutes to understand why we were letting him rip paper, but then he got the hang of it and we had to watch out. 
All Alyssa asked for was a doll.  She was excited!

Parker opening presents

Spencer showing off his new bib (my favorite present for him).  It is so long it keeps him clean!

I like my apron!
 I fixed breakfast while the kids played with their new toys.  The boys got some Legos for Christmas this year.  I remember in years past when Keith would have to help them put the Legos together, but this year they were able to build them on their own. 
Enjoying our traditional Aebelskiver breakfast

Aunt Mary Alice brought presents for the kids and came for dinner
 My aunt lives in town, so she joined us for dinner.  Mary Alice had fun playing Operation with the kids while I worked on dinner.  Our friend Arlene also came to dinner, but we forgot to get her picture. 
The kids got lots of books from Mary Alice

Our family enjoying the Hexbugs
We enjoyed Christmas day together as a family.  We are so grateful for the birth of Jesus Christ, and all that he has done for each of us. 

No comments: