Sunday, September 27, 2009

A skirt for Alyssa!

I finished my most recent project this week. It is a skirt for Alyssa to match a skirt I made for myself a few months ago. The picture is slightly blurry because Alyssa is constantly in motion. I have a great friend who sews quite a bit and has made matching dresses for her girls and a skirt for her. She was my inspiration to make this for Alyssa. I had some extra fabric after I finished my skirt, and thought it would be fun to make Alyssa a skirt. My friend let me borrow some of her patterns. It was not too difficult to make. I used Simplicity 4437 view C. I am very pleased with how it turned out. I found her sparkly, brown shoes at Kmart.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Sew cute! Great job on the skirt. Did you wear yours today, too? She's so adorable.

Alison said...

How cute!!

Corri said...

Fabulous job! What a perfect, adorable outfit!

Mandi said...

Awww... I Love my cute litte cousin :D

Alveybunch said...

I love the fabric! It is such a cute little skirt. She looks adorable and very happy!