
I finally decided what to make for the people that commented on my blog a long time ago. It was hard to decide what to send to TX and FL. My bread would not taste very fresh after a few days in the mail. I found the idea for these quilted cards on this blog MADE on Friday night. I could hardly wait to make them. They are very easy to make and I was able to use the things I had at home. My mom is a wonderful quilter and has asked me several times if I wanted to quilt. I am not very precise and careful when I sew, but these cards didn't require too much precision. Maybe sometime I will get into quilting, but for now this is all the quilting I will do.
Beth and Erin - they will hopefully go into the mail tomorrow. I will split them between the two of you.
1 comment:
Got 'em! They're great. Thank you so much...now I just need to decide who to write notes too...
Post a Comment