This is the new view when you walk into my house. We bought our first, and probably last, piano. We have been saving money for a while and decided to use a bit to get this piano. It is a Samick piano that was made in 2000. It is still in very good condition, and sounds good to us. When we first moved into our house Keith was hanging the painting that you see above the piano. I had him hang it where he did because we needed to have our piano under the painting. It is so fun to be able to play the piano in my own home! After it was delivered this afternoon the boys played it for a while, and then I got a turn. Caleb asked why I was playing so long, and I told him I was just excited to play it. After dinner Keith was requesting songs, and I muddled through the songs. I realized that I need to practice.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
A New View
This is the new view when you walk into my house. We bought our first, and probably last, piano. We have been saving money for a while and decided to use a bit to get this piano. It is a Samick piano that was made in 2000. It is still in very good condition, and sounds good to us. When we first moved into our house Keith was hanging the painting that you see above the piano. I had him hang it where he did because we needed to have our piano under the painting. It is so fun to be able to play the piano in my own home! After it was delivered this afternoon the boys played it for a while, and then I got a turn. Caleb asked why I was playing so long, and I told him I was just excited to play it. After dinner Keith was requesting songs, and I muddled through the songs. I realized that I need to practice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations! Wishing you many years of enjoyment and music in your home.
Post a Comment