Today after church I wanted to get a couple of pictures of the kids all in their blue. This is out front by our tree. On Monday I took the boys to Albertsons and let them pick a treat to have after getting their haircut. Parker has been dreading his haircut, so I thought this would help. Caleb did great sitting still while I cut his hair. Parker said he wanted his hair as short as the neighbor's hair, so I started on the back and sides with clippers and a 1/4 inch attachment. I got most of it done and he was crying because he does not like clippers. I cut the top with scissors which was a little less traumatic for him. Caleb enjoyed his CRUNCH bar and Parker picked M&Ms. I think it was worth a little money spent on a treat to help motivate them, especially Parker, to endure the dreaded haircut.
1 comment:
They are so precious! Thanks for sharing this photo. A little reward sometimes goes a long way.
Post a Comment