
I used my gift card to buy a pattern and some fabric for these two skirts. This is the first skirt I made and it was my practice skirt. The fabric was cheaper, so I figured I could work out the kinks with this skirt. I was pleased it turned out well enough to wear.
This is my second skirt. I used the same pattern, but this skirt has an extra piece of fabric at the bottom to make it a longer skirt. The hardest part of this project was turning the drawstring right side out. Keith helped quite a bit with this part and found that the best way to pull it out was with tweezers.
3 comments:
very fun sewing Laura. Congratulations on your new clothes!
Great job! I love those skirts! When I do drawstrings, I usually pin a safety pin and use that to hold onto to pull it through. (One of my mom's tricks :)
BTW, I love the fabric.
I'm very impressed! What talent with the sewing machine. Sewing stresses me out.
Post a Comment