Today was Caleb's first day of swim lessons. His lessons are Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 8:15 to 8:55. They are supposed to be outside. I was a little worried this morning because it was only about 60 degrees and raining on and off. I called to make sure he was still having lessons, and at 7:30 they said they still planned to have them outside. Thankfully when we got there they had decided to move the kids inside. Caleb loved it!
Parker also did very well sitting on the side. He brought several cars and shared all of them with the other children on the bleachers. He has been worried about the water lately. He told me he doesn't want to take swim lessons or get baptized. I think he just doesn't want to put his face in the water. Although as we walked around the various pools he talked about how he wanted to go swimming.
I had set my alarm for 6 AM, so I would have plenty of time to get ready. I must have turned it off though because I didn't wake up until 7:30. I hurried and got dressed, gave Caleb a bath, fed the boys a quick breakfast, and got Alyssa a bottle. The only thing I forgot was dry clothes and a towel for Caleb. I let him use my sweatshirt. Next time I hope to be better prepared.
2 comments:
Wow! I'm impressed how much you got done in so little time! It seems to take all morning to get just Dayah ready for school, let alone bathe another of the kids. What a super mom!
Why did you bathe Caleb before throwing him in the pool?
Post a Comment