My sister and her family came to visit last Monday and stayed until Thursday morning. It was a blast! I realized Wednesday night that I had not taken any pictures of us together. So I snuck outside and got this great photo of my nephew. While I was outside Alyssa realized that I was gone. She started to cry so hard that she stopped breathing. I saw her from the outside and realized she had gone limp. I rushed inside and started screaming because her lips were blue. Keith held her and she started to breathe again. Although it was only a few seconds she was out of it, it felt like forever. She has passed out once before so it was not a complete surprise, but it sure scared me.
Beth brought her serger and helped us make these cute, zippered bags. She made one for Parker out of the same apron that I used to make his apron. He loves it, but did ask if we used his apron to make it. He seemed relieved when I told him that we had used some leftover fabric.
We spent time visiting Jennifer and her family. The kids all played hard outside for most of the day on Tuesday. Wednesday we rode Trax downtown, and toured the Conference Center. Then we met Keith for lunch at a park near his office.
The Girl Cousins
We just had to get a picture of their long hair together. From the back it was hard to tell them apart. I loved having my sisters and their families come over. I am excited my sister has moved closer, only 460 miles away instead of 1262 miles! Although I feel close to both of my sisters it was so fun having them in my house and being able to stay up late and talk about sister stuff.


No comments:
Post a Comment