Sunday, November 1, 2009

Worm hair


Nearly two years ago my sister donated her hair to Locks of Love for the second time. She inspired me to grow my hair to donate. I was pregnant with Alyssa at the time and thought I should take advantage of good hair-growing hormones and grow my hair. My current plan is to cut it around Christmas, but other days I think I should wait until my birthday next year. Some days I like having long hair, and other days it drives me nuts. I have a static problem, and have not really come up with a great solution for it. Static Guard sprayed directly on my hair actually works fairly well, but smells awful. Today I decided to put my hair up for church. My kids think it looks like worms, and Keith says it looks like a snake. It is quick and easy to do. I pulled my wet hair back into a ponytail. Take small sections and twist them up. Secure in place with bobby pins. Spray with hairspray. Done. I think I will sleep on it tonight and see if it looks wavy when I take it all out. If so I might have to post another picture tomorrow.

Thanks to Caleb for taking my picture. Keith had to go back to church for a meeting so I could not ask him to take it. I was going to lay down for a nap and wanted a picture before I l slept. I think Caleb did a good job with the camera.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Best title I've seen on a blog in a LONG while. It's cute.