Monday, November 23, 2009

In Progress


I am currently making a jumper for Alyssa. I am using Simplicity 5936 view C. I am making a size 1, except I cut the length of a size 2. View D has another layer of coordinating fabric at the bottom, that I am still debating adding. I think if I do I will get plain pink corduroy for it. I am about halfway done, at least I am on step 8 of 15. I don't know when I will get to work on it again. I spent about 2 1/2 hours working on it Saturday night after the kids went to bed. I am excited to try this pattern because it has a zipper up the back, which is something I have been wanting to learn how to do better. I am not sure why I have this urge to sew. Maybe it is because Beth is making a dress for her daughter, maybe because I have started reading a couple of sewing blogs, or maybe I just need a creative outlet.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Looks great! Isn't sewing fun?
The gathering across the front looks so good. I've had trouble with that in the past, so feel free to send me any tips.