Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Benefits of being the youngest and Caleb's writing

Notice the shirt!
Andrew in '05 at the Parks Reunion

Notice how Caleb wrote the entire alphabet and his name! He wrote this all on his own. He has a dry erase book that shows how to write the letters. He looked at that when he needed help, but I didn't help write any of it. This shirt has been one of Caleb's favorites for over a year. He calls it his Christmas shirt because of the green stripes. This morning as the boys were getting dressed he said that Parker could wear his clothes.


1 comment:

Beth said...

Love that shirt. It was one of Andrew's favorites, too. One of the few I bought when he was that size. So happy it's getting good use, and I can't wait to show Andrew when he gets home from school.