The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten BoomMy review
rating: 5 of 5 stars
This is the story of family who hid Jews. They were sent to concentration camps for helping the Jews. They speak of being thankful in all things, even the fleas. It is an inspiring story of goodness amidst the horrors of life in a concentration camp.
Letters for Emily by Camron WrightMy review
rating: 3 of 5 stars
This is an easy read of letters a dying grandfather leaves for his granddaughter Emily. The letters help bring the family closer together after the grandfather dies.
My sister-in-law told me about this website www.goodreads.com where you can keep track of books you have read or want to read. You can see what your friends have read or want to read. It is also easy to add reviews from Good Reads to my blog. One of my favorite ways to "read" books is to listen to them on our MP3 player. I love to listen while I fold clothes, wash dishes, or clean bathrooms. If I have a good book I look for chores to do so I can keep listening, usually after my kids are in bed.
View all my reviews.
1 comment:
I am happy to have you as a Goodreads friend. I am always looking for good books to read!
I haven't tried the MP3 player books yet, but I'd like to.
-Corri
Post a Comment