Monday, September 22, 2008

Tagged

My friend Alison tagged me, so here's a tag where I get to list 6 random things about me.

Random fact #1 - I like cleaning the gunk out of bathroom sinks. It is very satisfying to see all the crud that was preventing the water from draining, and having it drain quickly when I finish.

Random fact #2 - I still bite my fingernails after years of resolving to stop. I think it is a nervous habit, so if anyone has any good ideas for stopping let me know.

Random fact #3 -My friend Chandra and I started a playgroup with friends from our ward about a year ago. We usually meet once a week. Our most popular event was riding my sister's horses. We have enjoyed visiting many different parks and other events in the community. Keith encouraged me to start one several years ago, but I didn't have the confidence to do it. I was part of another playgroup when Caleb was two years old, and I got some good ideas for activities. It has been great to get together with other mothers in the ward. I feel like my best friends in the ward are from the playgroup. Feel free to share any good ideas for things we could do.

Random fact #4 - I love MP3 players! Last summer Keith wanted to get one to listen to while running. I didn't think we needed one. He finally convinced me to get one, and found a very good deal on it. Well, I have pretty much taken over his MP3 player. I use it to listen to General Conference talks, scriptures, and books. I love it! I listen to it when I am washing dishes, folding clothes, or cleaning bathrooms. When I have a good book I seem to find more time to do chores around the house. My kids like to listen to Bob the Builder's theme song on it.

Random fact #5 - I am allergic to eggplant. After I ate it my eyelids became swollen.

Random fact #6 - I am growing my hair to donate it to Locks of Love. I hope it will be long enough by my birthday next May.

I now tag:Alisha, Jennifer, Erin, Corri, Sarah, and Beth (so you can start your own blog).

Here are the "rules" ...1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let the person know you tagged them on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when you've posted.

No comments: