- Last night Alyssa slept pretty well and I got a good sleep.
- My phone rang and woke me up at 8 AM. I had left a message with someone on Saturday, and they were returning my call. Initially I was annoyed since all my kids were still asleep, but I had prayed this morning for help being grateful, and I realized I could take a shower before the kids got up. So I had a nice, hot, long shower this morning. My boys slept until 9:15!
- The other day Parker was not napping well, so I went in his room for a few minutes. Alyssa was crying, but I heard to settle down a little bit. When I came out of Parker's room I saw Caleb at Alyssa's side giving her her binky. He had been playing downstairs, but came up to help her out because he heard her crying. Precious!
- Keith let me sleep in until 10 AM yesterday, and then we invited his sister Laura and my friend Marianne over for dinner. He barbequed steak, turkey mignons, and vegetables. It was so fun and the food was delicious. We have been eating a lot of squash and zucchini, but this was one of the best tasting ways we have had it.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Gratitude
Sunday I was at home during church with Alyssa and Parker. I was watching KBYU and several of the programs had talks about gratitude. I guess that is what I really needed to hear. So I thought I would list some of the things I am grateful for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment