Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Alyssa in a cute Halloween outfit from a friend.

This year Caleb had a hard time deciding what he wanted to be for Halloween. Parker decided he wanted to be a knight after looking at costumes at Walmart with Keith, and Caleb decided he wanted to be a knight, too. We went to a Halloween party at our church last night. I took the kids trick or treating around the block tonight. They have a ton of candy! Caleb was saying that his bag was getting heavy, so I knew we should head for home.
Caleb with his sword.



When I put the kids to bed Caleb always asks what my favorite part of the day was. Then Caleb usually says, "Mine was yours." Tonight I said it was taking him trick or treating. I asked what his favorite part of trick or treating was and he replied, "the cereal bar that I got." I guess we should stop handing out candy and give cereal bars instead. He got one cereal bar and kept talking about it and wondering why he got a cereal bar.

Alyssa did get one treat while we were out. "Aunt Arlene" made her a beautiful afgan. Arlene and Howard are a couple in the ward that have taken interest in our children. They bring books, toys, and fruit snacks for our kids on Sundays. Ever since Caleb was a baby they have been very kind to our children, and our kids love them back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your baby is SO precious in her high chair--what an adorable girl. I love that Caleb told you when to go home--so funny. When Andrew prayed last night (after a chili cook off and trunk or treat) he said, "Please help us to not get sick from all the bad food we ate!"

The cereal bar is funny, too.