Sunday, September 2, 2012

Closer

Keith with his parents
 We are excited that Keith's parents have moved closer to us.  We can get to their house in about 1 hour and 15 minutes.  This is the closest we have ever lived to either of our parents since we were married.  We still laugh about the people we met in college who said their parents lived far away (20-30 minutes). 
Parker, Grandma, and Alyssa swinging
We went to visit Keith's parents over the weekend.  Keith and his dad worked on projects around the house while the kids and I went with Grandma to the park across the street.  The kids loved having her chase them around the park, swing, and play in the little car with them. 
 Grandma and Alyssa in the little car

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I'm so glad they live closer. They look great. I'm glad you got to go play at the park..fun! Love following your blog....makes me want to update mine c: