![]() |
| Wondering why I am taking his picture instead of feeding him |
Monday, September 17, 2012
A new bib
When I had Alyssa I had a friend make a bib for her, similar to this. I loved it because it was long enough to cover her tummy where the food always falls, and it ties so it is hard to pull off. I had been using the old bib for Spencer, but decided to make one for him that is not pink. I used some scraps of fabric from my sister. I put a layer of fleece inside the two layers of fabric, then sewed diagonal lines on top to hold the fleece in place. Then I used wide single fold bias tape around the edges, and finished with another long strip of bias tape around the neck for the ties. I am pleased with how it turned out, and it did not even require a trip
to the fabric store since I had everything in my stash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Glad something useful came our of those scraps.
Post a Comment