Every year I debate whether or not I should buy school pictures. This year I decided to buy the class photo, and take my own individual shots of the kids. That way I can print what I want for less money than the school pictures cost. We hurried and took a few of the boys this morning before we left for school. Which pictures should I print to put on my shelf? Or should I have another photo shoot?
1 comment:
This is all opinion . . . . so you may listen or not.
The best of these photos is the 4th one down (first one of Parker). The light is so good in his face. Pictures in the shade work well if there is light in the eye of the subject. So, have them look out of the shade into the light-ie light behind your back as you are facing them.
I never know what do to for school pictures myself. I usually order an 8 by 10 of them, but I'm not very good about displaying them. I can change!
Post a Comment