Today Keith and I were talking about memories from Thanksgiving as a child. He remembers going to visit his grandparents in Nevada or southern Utah. They would set up tables all over the house, and when they ran out of room in the house they would use various things as tables outside, such as big sheets of plywood resting on chairs or giant spools turned on their side.
I can't imagine eating outside because it was too cold. I remember we would store food out in the garage when we ran out of room in the refrigerator, because we knew the garage would be cold enough to keep the food at a safe temperature.
1 comment:
Definitely a huge difference! The high today is 62 and 63 tomorrow, I think we could eat Thanksgiving outside too. Your kids are adorable and little Spencer is growing so fast. Have a fabulous Thanksgiving.
The Alvey Family
Post a Comment