Monday, April 4, 2011

It's not a dinosaur!

Friday I had my 20 week ultrasound and the baby looks good. Yes, I really am having a baby for those of you who have been wondering if I looked pregnant in my last post with a picture of myself. I am due August 19th.

I decided that this time we were going to wait until we have the baby to find out the gender. I figured since we have boy clothes and girl clothes that we will be prepared either way. Keith let me decide whether or not we found out. Both of my sisters persuaded me that it is so much fun to wait.

My boys are hoping for another boy. Then we could name him a good boy name like Anakin or Luke Skywalker or Darth Vader. They would also be happy to have more boys than girls. They did say a sister would be okay because we could name her Princess Leia.

I expect that I will hear "So what are you having?" many times in the next four months. I wonder what people would say if I responded, "A dinosaur."

4 comments:

Holly said...

you could call it a parasite. Or an alien.

Alveybunch said...

Congrats! I'm personally too impatient to wait for myself!

Erin Winters said...

I missed this post earlier and I totally missed that you were pregnant. Congratulations!!!! How exciting for you. Kudos for having the patience to wait to find out. I bet it will be extra exciting come delivery time. Congrats again, I'm so happy for you!

Corri said...

Hooray! I'm sorry for the late comment, but I wanted to let you know that I am happy for you and am thinking of you.

I'm excited to hear how you like waiting to find out the gender. I don't know if I could do that, but it sounds fun!