
When I asked the kids if they wanted to eat leftovers tonight Caleb said, "No, let's have pancakes." He wanted to help flip them, and I was impressed at how well he flipped them. We doubled this recipe from my aunt.
Whole Wheat Pancakes
¾ C. whole wheat
1 C. milk
Blend on blend speed for four minutes.
Add the following to blender on blend speed until thoroughly mixed.
2 eggs
1 TBS. honey
½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. soda
2 tsp. baking powder
¼ C. oil
Be sure pan is thoroughly greased before cooking the first batch.
2 comments:
I have been meaning to ask someone for this recipe. That is whole wheat kernals that haven't been ground yet, correct? Yum.
What a great helper.
My kids love the flipping job, also.
I can't usually let them do it . . . but Dad is good at it. Good job, Caleb!
Post a Comment