
Parker turned 3! He invited 5 boys to his Sponge Bob birthday Party. We played Sponge Bob, Sponge Bob, Patrick instead of Duck, Duck Goose. They also went fishing, and Keith attached bags of bubble stuff to the end of the line. Broke a palm tree pinata outside as it was starting to sprinkle, so I didn't get any pictures. They played Pin the Square Pants on Sponge Bob. We ate Krabby Patties (hamburgers) or Plankton Planks (hot dogs) that Keith cooked on the grill.

Keith's crawling lessons with Alyssa started paying off, now she army crawls all over the floor. Caleb and Parker don't really like it when she starts taking their toys. She pulls her left arm under her as she pulls herself forward. Her favorite place to be is under the desk with all the cords. We will have to watch out for her. She has a tooth ready to appear at any moment on the bottom left side of her mouth. I think it has been painful for her.

Parker had a nap. I don't remember what day this was, but loved how he feel asleep with his feet up on the wall.
Keith came home early on Tuesday to take care of the kids and I was sick with some stomach virus. I slept for 6 hours during the day and 8 hours that night. Thank you Keith! I don't think I would have survived the day. Wednesday morning I took a nap in the morning and was finally feeling better by lunchtime. I was so excited to feel good I took my kids outside in my pajamas, and didn't care that I wasn't dressed because I was just so happy to feel well again. It is nice to have a fence though so all the neighbors didn't see me in my pajamas.

Yesterday I sewed a vest for the costumes for the youth celebration of the temple. Last week after I made the skirts I was so excited about sewing and learning to make new things. When I handed in my skirts I volunteered to make something else if she still needed help. Then I came home and wondered what I had gotten myself into. It was fun to make, and not too difficult after having the instructions explained to me. After I finished I thought now I could make matching vests for the boys and skirts for the girls in my family!
I took 3 kids to the doctor for well child checks today. It turned out to be a good thing I took them in. They are all coughing and Caleb has strep throat. They did great though and all seem to be growing and developing properly. Dr. Lash says Caleb has better than average balance for his age and he has no concerns about him being ready for Kindergarten. Parker will probably be the bigger brother when they are done growing.
Caleb and Parker got wheelbarrows from the Armstrongs as late birthday presents. They are nice wheelbarrows, and made by the same company as Keith's wheelbarrow. Today all three boys were hauling dirt and grass from the Armstrongs front yard to our backyard. Caleb and Parker had so much fun being just like their Dad, and getting to help him out.
2 comments:
I'm with Parker on the floor. You've been busy. You'll have to get a good wheelbarrow with Dad shot. From the side or behind might be fun.
Great job sewing. I keep talking and thinking about sewing, now I need to start sewing.
I'm so glad you're feeling better. I think it should be outlawed that mom's get sick! What a great husband Keith is!
Post a Comment