
I had a wonderful Mother's Day thanks to my good husband and kids. Keith made me the best French Toast for breakfast. Caleb and Parker were saying that we should have it for every breakfast.
Caleb and Parker were still coughing quite a bit so Keith stayed home from church with them. I brought Alyssa home during Sunday School because she was so tired, and I knew she would sleep better in her crib at home.
Keith also made dinner for me. I requested the food and he made it for me. We had beef roast, oven roasted veggies, and Key Lime pie for dessert. It was so delicious, and nice that I didn't have to prepare any of it.
Keith gave me a very nice card, and the kids drew pictures for me. I also received a nice card from my parents.

The flowers in my yard are beautiful and I wanted to share and preserve the beauty. Keith is going to make me another flower bed. It brings me much joy to see beautiful things in my own space. I took these pictures on Mother's Day. I planted petunias in my front flower bed yesterday, so will still have some flowers after the tulips die. I have decided I enjoy taking pictures of my flowers.

After church the kids and I were building with blocks. Caleb was so proud of this town he made he had to have a picture of it.
2 comments:
Your flowers are beautiful! It must be so nice to see the progress in your yard you've made since living there. I wish we were neighbors.
Hi,
Tell Keith that Eldon Woolf said to say Happy Birthday. We're old friends from Arizona and I haven't seen him in about 10 years.
-Bye Keith
Post a Comment