Caleb turned 10 a while ago, but I realized I haven't blogged about his party yet. For his party he wanted to have a Nerf War at our church building. He invited 8 friends to come with their Nerf guns. We brought a few things from home so they could build hideouts and bases. I was worried that we didn't have anything specific planned for the three hour party. I should not have worried. The kids had a great time.
We had pizza from Little Caesars, soda, and Doritos for dinner.
Caleb was very excited to open all his presents. He got even more Nerf guns to add to his arsenal.
We had brownie sundaes for dessert. When the kids sang Happy Birthday to him, about half of them started singing in French. He thought this was the coolest birthday party ever.




1 comment:
Those boys are headed to Canada or France for their missions. Great party, you are a good mom.
Post a Comment