Sunday, October 21, 2012

Change is in the air

My neighbor's tree
 The leaves are changing all around, and it is so beautiful!  We have had some very pleasant weather this fall. 
The kids love hanging out with Dad
 The kids had some time off school this week, so we took a few pictures while they were outside. 
Enjoying the nice weather




Last night I was counting up how many babies we have had born into our ward since I was called as the Relief Society President almost two years ago.  Spencer is one of the twenty-five babies born!  I was released today, and have been called to serve in the nursery.  So those twenty-five babies will be in with me soon!  I think Spencer will get to go a few months early to nursery. 

I think he is ready to go for a hike

 I just looked at the weather for next week, and it looks like it is going to cool off.  I am glad we had some nice weather while the kids were out of school. 
Savoring the last cherry tomatoes of the season
Alyssa is in a preschool that I am doing with four other moms in the neighborhood.  She really enjoyed it at first, but this week she fought going.  She likes to be home and in her own space.  When it is here she participates, but hardly speaks at all. I am also doing a weekly playdate for her with three other girls.  One week she made two bars of soap, one with a spider and one with a frog.  This week she painted a pumpkin (all black). 

1 comment:

Corri said...

I've wondered (many times!) how you were able to juggle it all-- I hope that this will be a nice change for you. We can all use more time at home, right?