
Here are a few more picture of Spencer. This is at the hospital when the kids first came to meet their new baby brother. Alyssa kept saying "My baby".

The boys thought he would like peekaboo.

Family picture in the hospital.

Spencer in his car seat when he first came home.

Grandma Parks with Spencer. We were very grateful Grandma was staying here Friday morning at 2 AM when it was time to leave for the hospital.

Spencer at 5 days old.
8 comments:
So, so sweet!
Good lookin' family!
Welcome Spencer!
Congrats! He's adorable!
What a BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY!!!! And I LOVE the pictures! Thanks so much for sharing them!
Congratulations you guys! How fun to have another boy! I love the name Spencer. Very cute!
What a cutie! I'm so glad the baby is here and is safe and healthy! I've been wanting to stop by and visit you but thought I'd wait a few more days. Let me know if there is anything you need or anything I can help with. Congratulations on such a cute little boy!!!
So Lovely!!
Post a Comment