
Aug 2009
I am taking a poll. Should I cut my hair now or grow it for a while longer before cutting it? I am going to donate it to Locks of Love, so I have to cut off a ten inch ponytail. I am thinking if I cut it that it will be about as short as the photo below, maybe even a bit shorter. Let me know what you think. I made an appointment for December 29th for either a trim or a big cut!

May 2003
5 comments:
The photo you sent with your long hair . . . it's hard to tell where it ends and your shirt begins.
SO . . . wear a white shirt and re post.
Also . . . what do you want to do? Which way are you leaning?
Is is driving you crazy yet?
Just questions to ask yourself.
I would grow it longer if you are enjoying it, but I would cut it if it is starting to feel like too much work.
Either way looks great on you!
Since it's not my hair I say cut it and have a fun super short hair do..8-)
I noticed the updated photo--much easier to see your hair now.
I think you can go either way, what was the original plan?
Keith's opinion?
Make a decision and sit with it a few days to see how it feels.
I tried emailing you 2 times, both came back. Do you know what's up?
I agree that if you are enjoying it keep it long otherwise there are some super fun, cute and sassy short cuts that you could wear so well.
I am loving the short A-line I have right now. It is now even shorter then my Christmas cards show.
Just make sure that you feel done having long hair first. There are days I definately would love to be able to pull it up in a ponytail.
Post a Comment