
I cut some bangs for Alyssa the other day. Her hair had sweet potatoes in it and it was getting in her eyes, so I decided to cut it. Then I put it in a cute ponytail. She is also demonstrating her new skill of climbing onto the kitchen chairs. She also likes to get on the kitchen table. I am not too excited for this new skill as it increases the things she can reach! She climbed onto the table about a month ago, but seemed to have forgotten that she could do it. This time she has remembered and it is hard to keep her off the table.
It is fun to look at these braids laying on my kitchen table instead of attached to my head. Yesterday I decided I was going to just trim my hair, but this morning I woke up and really wanted to chop it off.



4 comments:
Cute hair! It's a great new style.
As for Alyssa on the table . . . . I don't think she'll ever forget it again. Next is the counters.
I love the new do! So very cute!
Love it!!! It looks great on you.
Your hair looks great!
Post a Comment