
I finished Alyssa's jumper (Simplicity 5936) last night so she could wear it to church today. The pattern was easy to follow for the most part, and it is my first article of clothing with a zipper. It has a hook and eye at the top of the zipper, which I probably won't use if I make this pattern again. I just don't think it is necessary to keep the dress on her. I also used bias tape inside the armholes. It seems to give it a nice finish. I still might add another strip to the bottom of the dress, but will probably wait a few months for Alyssa to grow. One pleasant surprise was how the stars are nearly centered in the front. I don't think I planned that when I cut the fabric, but was happy to see how they looked.
1 comment:
I love it! It's adorable! She is cute. Does she like it?
Post a Comment