Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Alyssa's first food!

I'm hungry!

We decided to start feeding Alyssa solids, and her first was rice cereal. She has had it for a few days now and seems to enjoy it. Keith got to feed it to her the first time last week when I was back at work, for the first time in 6 months. I was happy that she took her bottle and was peacefully sleeping when I got home. Keith had also come outside after the kids were in bed and shoveled the driveway for me. Thanks Keith!

2 comments:

Allison Nelson said...

Laura,

What a treat to see that you have a blog (Beth sent me her blog address, and it was linked on hers). I hope you don't mind me stopping by. I had such a nice time seeing you last spring. I hope we can do that again someday soon. Alyssa and the boys are so cute. I hope all is going well. I liked the garden pictures, too. I've been doing a lot of gardening as well. I just sawed off an enormous head of cauliflower yesterday. It took me 10 minutes just to get it off with my paring knife. :)

Allison

(BTW, I told Beth as well: we're expecting a baby in early July.)

meghannamarie said...

Wow this is interesting! My name is Megan Crockett Platt, I am Keith's "sister" It has been a while and it looks like this are amazing for you guys. The baby is adorable and Caleb is such a cute boy! tell keith hi!