My sister and her family came to UT for the Provo City Center Temple Open house. We went last Monday morning at 8 am, so they could get back home that day. The temple was beautiful, and so fun to get to go with our cousins. Keith was supposed to have the day off, but was scheduled for some training and missed coming with us. I felt like we ran through the temple. Spencer loved climbing the stairs two at a time, and they were tall stairs. Once we stopped for a moment and were urged to keep moving. We'll have to go back another time when we can more fully appreciate the beauty and serenity. I was impressed that Parker noticed the oxen are a dark color, and asked me why because he remembered them being lighter colored at the other temple open houses we've gone to. Honestly, I didn't even remember seeing them while we were in the temple because I was trying to keep an eye on Spencer. One detail I did notice is the beautiful door hinges, I've never seen such lovely hinges.
No comments:
Post a Comment