On Wednesday night Caleb was talking about his loose tooth. On Thursday we were talking at lunch about how many teeth Caleb and Parker had lost. Up to this point Alyssa had not lost any teeth yet. Later that afternoon I was upstairs. While I was there I heard Caleb yelling something, but couldn't tell what. A minute later Alyssa was right outside my door talking about a lost tooth. So, I asked if Caleb had lost a tooth. She said Caleb didn't lose a tooth, she was the one who had lost a tooth. She had already put it in a bag and had it under her pillow along with a note (because in the book "The Night Before the Tooth Fairy" the child writes a note to the tooth fairy). She was so excited for the tooth fairy to come visit her, and happy this morning when she discovered the tooth fairy did come!
Later in the day Caleb came home from piano with a caramel and a Laffy Taffy. While he was chewing them he asked me to grab him a bowl. His tooth came out with the sticky treats! So the tooth fairy visited two of my children last night.
1 comment:
She is looking so grown up! I love those toothless grins!
Post a Comment