Alyssa got to wear her costume to dance a week before Halloween. The Saturday before Halloween Alyssa went to a birthday party, and Keith took the boys to a Trunk or Treat at church. Alyssa and I came after her friend's birthday party. Spencer dressed up as Bob the Builder for the first party. Then the next week I found the knight costume he is wearing in these photos. Nearly every day at some point in the day he would change into his Mike the Knight costume, and would greet Keith after work in his knight costume. Thursday night the school had a Monster Mash dance, that I went to with Alyssa and Spencer.
Caleb dressed at Snake Eyes from GI Joe, Parker was a ninja, Alyssa was a ladybug, and Spencer was Mike the Knight.
My neighbor took Caleb and Parker trick-or-treating with her boys. They had a great time, and even got to spend the night with their friends as well. I took Spencer and Alyssa around the block to trick-or treat while Keith passed out candy.
Once we got home, Spencer and Alyssa took over passing out the candy. They sat by the window and watched for trick-or-treaters to come. They got so excited to hand out candy. Spencer said it was his favorite part of Halloween.
No comments:
Post a Comment