I was looking at photos tonight and realized I never blogged these photos from programs the kids had at the end of the school year. For the Kindergarten program, Alyssa got to dress up however she wanted. She told me she wanted to be a fairy, and a few days later we found this ladybug costume at a yard sale. It was close enough for her. Her teacher announced Alyssa, then she got to walk down the red carpet!
She did really well in kindergarten this year, and learned so much. I was worried that she would not talk to the parent volunteers that came in to help, but she did great. She is going to miss her teacher.
Parker did a great job performing in his program. I always get kind of sentimental watching these programs because I am reminded that time marches on and my children just keep growing. Parker has matured a lot this year, and has worked hard in school. He has taken off with reading, and has read many chapter books this year.
Caleb has been learning Utah history this year, which has been fun for me, too. Since I went to 4th grade in a different state I never learned Utah history. One of his projects was about Promontory Point, which he sings about in the video. His French skills are improving tremendously. It is amazing to go into the classroom, and observe him communicating in French. He is a hard worker, and his teachers always compliment his ability to stay on task and do his work.
No comments:
Post a Comment