Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Christmas 2013




Opening stockings

Spencer caught on more this year

and enjoyed unwrapping presents
She loved to pose with all her gifts

Ready for a Nerf war?
 
Yeah!  A hammock for camping!
This is the face he makes when I ask him to smile
This is the face Spencer makes when I tell him not to smile
To defend himself

Against his brother
She loves crafts!
Do you recognize him?
He was excited for the jar of change

Go Cougars!

One of my favorite pictures of him

Ninja pose, in case you didn't know what they were doing

Another Cougar Fan
Found this idea on Pinterest for displaying Christmas cards

This present was from Alyssa, so he had to take it up to her room so she could see him open it. 
Arlene came over for dinner, and Spencer was thrilled to have her read a story

                                           




1 comment:

Mortar and Pestle Mom said...

Love the BYU attire. And great idea for displaying Christmas cards...I haven't figured out a great way to do that at our house yet. Thanks for your card, by the way. Cute family as always!