I realized recently that we were at 299 posts to our blog, so thought we should at least acknowledge the 300th post. I just looked back at our first post of Caleb and Parker learning teamwork.
So much has changed since then, but some things have stayed the same. We still have those blocks, live in the same house, and the kids often play right in the same spot. We still have the pajamas Parker was wearing in the video, but now it is Spencer who wears them. We only had two kids then, but now we have four. Today Caleb and Parker were gone to a birthday party for a couple of hours, so I only had two home. I tried to remember what is was like to just have two, but my memory is fuzzy. It is fun to look back on our blog and read some of the things that have
happened in our family over the past five and a half years since we
started blogging.
No comments:
Post a Comment