Spencer is officially two months old today. He is growing so fast, and has adjusted pretty well to his new life. Over the last week he has started sleeping through the night most nights! Last night he went to sleep at 9 pm and slept until 7 am this morning! His sleep during the day is still erratic. Some days he will nap most of the day, and other days he is awake much of the day. At nighttime he is very good at sleeping in his crib, probably because I always put him in his bed at night. I always swaddle him in his blanket to sleep, and usually hold him until he falls asleep before putting him in his bed. During the day I feel like we are always running back and forth to school, so he frequently naps in his car seat. He has started to smile at us when we talk to him, and is even starting to make a few baby sounds. The kids love him, and are always happy to find his binky for him when he starts to cry. His hair is starting to grow on the top of his head, and he is getting a bald spot on the back of his head where it rubs.
Monday I took Caleb to the doctor for pink eye. As we were waiting to be called back, we saw two babies come in who were on oxygen, and I felt so grateful that so far Spencer has been very healthy. He is so sweet, and I love to just snuggle him.
No comments:
Post a Comment