Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Atonement: After All We Can Do

Earlier this week I called a friend to follow up on some information she might have that I needed. After I left her a message, I realized that I had another place I could look for the information. I found the information I needed a little while later. She called me back a couple of hours later, just when I needed her. I was feeling overwhelmed with my new calling and tired because it was mid afternoon, and talking to her lifted my spirits. I think that is the real reason I called her that day, and why she returned my phone call. She shared with me this talk given by Brad Wilcox at Education Week 2009. I downloaded the audio, and listened to the talk that night while I washed dishes. We knew Brad Wilcox when we were at BYU, so it makes it even better listening to him when I actually know him.

1 comment:

Beth said...

The title of this message is what he spoke about when he came to TX this spring, too. I haven't listened to the link you posted, but I bet it was the same.

He's so great.