
My little baby is now a little girl. Yesterday we got out the pool one more time before school starts. I decided that I wanted to get some pictures. When Alyssa realized I had the camera she walked over and smiled for the camera.

Here is the first time I put all of her hair in pig tails. She likes to peel the wrappers off crayons, and toothpaste, salad dressing, peanut butter, and anything else she can get her hands on. She loves to put on shoes. She is often walking around in whatever shoes she finds by the front door. Be warned if you come to visit she will wear your shoes. She comes to comfort Caleb and Parker when they are upset. She sits down next to them and gently rubs their backs or heads.

Parker had a great time playing in the pool. We got him new sunglasses yesterday, which he carried around most of the day. I think it will be hard on him to have Caleb gone at school all day long, but he is looking forward to getting to play on the computer first.
2 comments:
My Matthew loves shoes too! Alyssa is growing up so fast. She is adorable! Joshua is going through the withdrawals with William in kindergarten now but he gets a little more one on one so he likes that. Next thing you know it will be Alyssa missing Parker! They grow up way too fast!
Darling pig tails on a darling girl. Your description of her nurturing tendencies are sweet.
Post a Comment