Friday, July 11, 2008

Why I love The UPS Store

My favorite place to go to mail anything is the UPS Store. The UPS store near my home has a small crate of toys that my kids love to play with, I rarely have to wait, and it is just so convenient. Last Saturday I tried going to the UPS store, but it was closed for the 4th of July weekend. So I went to the Post Office. I was shipping a computer. To get it in the post office I had to put it into the stroller and have Caleb and Parker walk. They were running laps around the post office while we waited. Then it was finally my turn, and once I got the computer out of the stroller I put Parker into the stroller to stop his running. He was screaming because he didn't want to be restrained. I took Parker out while the postal worker was trying to talk to me about how to ship it. Then Caleb was pushing the stroller all around the post office and not listening to my pleadings for him to stop. I started crying because I felt so out of control and embarrassed. I was in tears as we left the post office. I am sure it was cheaper to ship it at the post office, but sometimes it is worth it to pay a little bit more at the UPS Store.

No comments: