Saturday, July 11, 2015

Ms. Turner's Wedding

Alyssa's first grade teacher got married in June.  We are so glad that she had Ms. Turner, and will miss her next year.  Alyssa was so excited to get an invitation in the mail for the wedding reception.  She also waited very patiently in the thirty minute line to see Ms. Turner and her new husband Dr. Scott. 
Alyssa loved the Leatherby's ice cream bowls.  I wasn't surprised that she chose the pink sherbet. 

1 comment:

Jean said...

Thank you, Laura, for taking the time to come! I'm sorry that there was such a long line, but I'm grateful that so many people wanted to congratulate us and give us their love! It was a lovely day!

Alyssa, thank you for coming! It was so fun to see you again! How is your summer? Do you go swimming a lot? Have you been on a picnic? Dr. Scott and I have been hiking twice and have ridden our bikes together! We eat dinner and sometimes even our breakfasts outside on our patio. We finally opened our last wedding presents yesterday. People have been very kind to us!

I hope you are having a fun summer, too. Thank you again for waiting in that long line!

Love, Mrs. Soulier (used to be Miss Turner)