 |
| Parker was a hermit crab |
Parker's class went on a field trip to the aquarium and I was able to go along as a chaperone. I had nine kids in my group, and didn't lose any of them! We had a good time. We went to a class and learned about tides. At the end the kids played a game about hermit crabs finding resources (things like shells and fish). It was really fun.
 |
| The penguins |
These were one of my favorites. The kids all had to write about their favorite animal. Two girls in my group wrote about penguins, the six boys and the other girl wrote about sharks. I thought I took some pictures of the sharks, but can't seem to find them.
The aquarium also has a South America exhibit with quite a few non aquatic creatures.
Parker liked seeing the frogs.
After the aquarium we stopped at this park to eat lunch and play. The weather was perfect. I was glad the field trip was today, and not yesterday when it rained and snowed!
It was fun to get to spend the day with Parker and some of his classmates.
No comments:
Post a Comment