Alyssa is starting First Grade!
Her teacher called about 8 pm the first day just to tell me how great Alyssa did in class that day. I was thrilled to know she did so well, and that her teacher would take the time to call us. She is the most excited of all my kids to start school.
Her teacher called about 8 pm the first day just to tell me how great Alyssa did in class that day. I was thrilled to know she did so well, and that her teacher would take the time to call us. She is the most excited of all my kids to start school.
Parker is in Third Grade!
Caleb is in Fifth Grade!
Three kids in school all day!
Spencer and I went to the park for lunch since the kids were all gone. He was excited to show me that he could climb on the playground.

No comments:
Post a Comment