Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Fun

Our Halloween celebrations lasted nearly a week this year.  Last Friday I took Alyssa and Spencer to the Monster Mash dance at school.  It is always a fun event, I might even like it more than the kids.  Alyssa had wanted to wear our ladybug costume, size 2T, but decided it might be a little too small.  Instead she decided to go as Black Spiderman.  Alyssa had fun dancing.  I think Spencer was overwhelmed by the huge crowd and wanted to be held, except when he was eating his cookie. 

Ready to dance
 The next day, Alyssa decided to dress as a cowgirl.  Parker wanted to be Captain Rex, from Star Wars, for a few weeks before Halloween.  After I got home from the dance Friday night he informed me he wanted to be a police officer.  We didn't have time to find the police officer outfit in time for the party on Saturday, so he got decked out in his camouflage.  Thank goodness for our tote of costumes!
 Saturday the kids and I went to a Halloween Party at church.  Caleb and Parker loved the obstacle course at one end of the gym that was mostly made of tables.  They raced through it over and over.  Spencer came, he just did not want to pose for this photo. 
Ready to get some candy!
 Keith took the kids out tonight for trick or treating.  I stayed home and handed out candy. 
Our cowgirl
Officer Parker
The kids also had parties in their classes this year during the last hour of school today.  I think they all had a fun day.  It is fun to see them all get excited. 

No comments: