Saturday, May 4, 2013

Parker's Seventh Birthday

Parker with his 1st grade English Teacher
 Parker wanted to have mini donuts to share with his class.  He was excited to help pass them out to all the kids in his class.  He wanted powdered and chocolate, so everyone could have some they like.  He is very considerate of others. 
Working at his desk
 He had to finish up his work as he ate his donuts. 
Parker feeling a little sick
 When he got home from school he had a headache, and did not even want a snack.  I thought he had too much sugar, and did not think too much about it.  Later I checked his temperature and he had a fever. 
But still excited to open presents
 After his fever came down and his headache went away he was feeling much better, and could hardly wait to open his presents.  I stopped at the grocery store to get balloons for him, and he carried them all around the house. 
Everyone wants to see the presents

No comments: