One of my friends gave me these tights, and I just had to get a picture of Alyssa wearing them for Valentine's Day. I thought some of you would enjoy seeing her in them, too.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Happy Valentine's Day
I thought I would post a few pictures of our kids for Valentine's Day. Caleb and Parker are enjoying this huge lollipop from the girls across the street.
For a while one of the girls has had a crush on Caleb, and he has not paid much attention to her. The other day I was asking who Caleb wanted to invite to his birthday party and he said he wanted to invite Darian, the girl across the street, but no other girls. Then when Keith got home from work that night I had Caleb tell Keith who he wanted for his party. Caleb seemed really embarassed to tell Keith that he wanted to invite Darian, and his cheeks turned very red.

Alyssa is getting pretty good at sitting up, although she still falls forward sometimes.
One of my friends gave me these tights, and I just had to get a picture of Alyssa wearing them for Valentine's Day. I thought some of you would enjoy seeing her in them, too.
One of my friends gave me these tights, and I just had to get a picture of Alyssa wearing them for Valentine's Day. I thought some of you would enjoy seeing her in them, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
she looks so cute in those pretty tights. I love you Alyssa! Happy Valentine's Day! Tell us how you're doing.
Post a Comment