Sunday, August 3, 2008

A couple more pictures!





We just wanted to share a few more pictures of our recent arrival. This is the first time I've allowed my wife to put a bow on our kid. The top picture was taken shortly after her first bath. It looks like we will also be needing to update our family photo! Caleb and Parker were able to stop by Saturday night to hold their new baby sister.

5 comments:

Marianne said...

What a beautiful baby! And a very beautiful family!!! I'm so happy for you and hope that you are all doing well!

Marianne

Alison said...

How cute!! I'm sure your boys are going to love their baby sister. It's great to see pics of your family!

Alveybunch said...

Congrats on the new baby! She is beautiful. Alyssa is a very pretty name for a pretty little girl!

Brett and Meredith said...

Congratulations! She is a doll! What a darling little family.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is so sweet. I'm really happy for you guys. By the way, thanks for sending those pictures to me, Laura. It was so fun to hear from you!

-Corri